« Home | Profitable Article Marketing - Latest 4 Advanced S... » | Marketing Lessons Learned From My 13 Year Old Daug... » | Using The Power Of Craigslist To Explode Your Conv... » | The Key To Internet Business Success - Internet Ma... » | Internet Marketing Articles - How Do You Overcome ... » | Article Marketing For Profit - Some Places Where Y... » | Article Marketing - Do You Want to See Your Articl... » | Amazing Article Marketing - Latest 3 Phenomenal Me... » | Why Blog? » | Making Money with Your Blog! » 

Friday, August 29, 2008 

Breakthrough Article Marketing Secrets - Learn How To Build A Huge Responsive List

One of the most difficult parts of building a successful internet business is building a list. I remember when I first started online I was struggling to see any results.

It was at this stage I realized that all the top gurus have very big lists. They send out an email promotion and a day later they have made tens of thousands of dollars in sales. I knew I wanted a big list. So I started advertising my squeeze pages in traffic exchanges and safelists. However, the results was not exactly what I was looking for.

It was at this stage I came across article marketing. I knew this would work for. It is a very hands off approach to driving traffic to your squeeze page. With ppc or ezine advertising you need to spend a lot of time tweaking your adverts for maximum conversion. You also get to waste a lot of money in the process. I was on a shoestring budget so I did not want to spend thousands of dollars in advertising. The other advantage is that the quality of traffic that you will get is also a lot higher.

Let me go through the process that you need to follow to build a list using articles. You need to write articles focusing on your niche market. For example this could be solving problems that your reader will face. Also make sure to help the reader first as this will significantly boost your result.

Finally, submit your articles to the major article directories. You will include a link to your squeeze page in your resource box. I suggest that you offer a free ebook for download. If the reader likes what you have to say they will subscribe to your newsletter.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

About me

  • I'm bum-marketing---my-story76285
  • From
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates